Rules can be found in Cayman Reef Resort By-Laws Clause 39. Proprietors’ Rights and Obligations
Cayman Reef Resort General Rules
General Rules for Condominium Common Property
- Do not keep any animals on Strata Lot or Common Property.
- Comply with all rules posted by the swimming pool and throughout the Common Property.
- Water is precious, do not waste it (e.g., kids playing with showers and hoses).
- Umbrellas are for use of all owners and guests. Belongings left unattended for longer than one hour, will be moved aside. THERE IS TO BE NO SAVING OF UMBRELLAS.
- Do not put beach chairs in the sea.
- Do not place or keep clothing or sports equipment on Common Property or Strata Lot exterior entrance area.
- Do not place or keep personal items on Common Property (e.g., furniture, plant pots, BBQ grills).
- Do not remove chairs or tables from Common Property.
- Do not make any undue noise in Strata Lot or on Common Property between 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM or at any time to cause annoyance to others.
- Persons visiting premises, including tennis court, must always be accompanied by owners or tenants they are visiting. To schedule court time, go to CRR Scheduling Website.
General Rules for Condominium Strata Lot
- In case of disturbance after hours, contact Security (917-8056). In case of emergency, contact Security or dial 911. Always keep unit locked.
- There is one designated parking space for each Strata Lot. Additional vehicles should park in visitor spaces located near front (West Bay Road) entrance to property.
- Do not place garbage bag(s) outside Strata Lot. Dispose of plastic garbage bag(s) in large dumpster located at front (West Bay Road) entrance to property.
- Owner renovations are permitted from May 15th to December 15th, Monday through Saturday 9 AM to 5 PM after submitting CRR Renovation Notification form.
General Rules for Strata Lot Patio and Balconies
- Always keep Patio and Balconies neat and tidy.
- Always keep Hurricane Shutters open unless a Hurricane Watch is declared by the Cayman Islands Government.
- Do not place items (e.g., towels, clothing, rugs) on balcony railings or common walkways.
- Do not use charcoal or gas grill on patio, balconies, or common walkways. Electric grill is permitted.